175g Plain Flour
50g Caster sugar
1 tsp Rose water
Preheat your oven to 180 (fan 160 or gas mark 4)
1. Put in a bowl, flour, sugar and butter, adding the rose water and petals through mixing with your hands to form a dough.
2. Roll the dough out in one direction to the desired thickness and cut out hearts or other shape with the cutter, keep forming a new ball and rolling out the excess until you have none left, or very little.
3. Flour a baking tray or line with parchment paper and lay the hearts on.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, longer if you want a darker colour, but keep your eye on them!
5. Take out of the oven and put on a cooling rack. Mix icing sugar with rose water and spoon onto the middle of the biscuits sprinkling with rose petals.
Make a cup of tea and enjoy! I like to have a cup of lavender earl grey from my London Tea Club subscription!