My original recipe Ingredients:
Half an onion
Frozen garden peas (enough to cover the bottom of your chosen pan)
Salt & Pepper
- Put your pan on a high heat and put in olive oil & a knob of butter.
- Finely chop half an onion and add to the pan, sofening but not browning.
- Crack two eggs into a bowl and add salt & pepper, mint & creme freiche.
- Add peas to the pan and stir until bright green.
- Pour in the egg mixture and stir a little bit and then leave to set.
- Put under the grill to set the top and add grated cheese til melted.