If you're looking to buy a sewing machine I can highly recommend the John Lewis sewing machine, its a great starter machine or an upgrade from the JL mini.
As deals go this is amazing, you just have to subscribe to Mollie Makes (Other magazines available) for a year (£69.87) and you get the JL sewing machine worth £99 for FREE.
I subscribe to MM already and love it, the magazine is great for creatives and inspiring creatives alike and you always get a quality free craft kit with it every month. If you are still not sure let me put this angle on it for you, you're buying a sewing machine with a huge discount of £29.13 off and you get a great magazine for free with it for a YEAR! If I didn't already have a subscription and 3 machines I would be all over this.
Think ahead and you could put this away as a gift for a budding seamstress for a birthday or *cough* Christmas.
Don’t miss out on this amazing offer to receive a John Lewis JL110 sewing machine worth £99 when you subscribe today. Get an annual subscription with either Mollie Makes, Love Patchwork & Quilting or Simply Sewing and we'll send you this fabulous machine, packed full of features yet simple to use!
- 14 stitch options, drop-in bobbin and free arm
- LED light to illuminate your work
- An automatic 4-step buttonhole function
- Suitable for light to medium fabrics
- It comes with a dust jacket, standard and buttonhole foot, seam ripper, spare bobbins and spare needles
- John Lewis machines are compatible with Janome sewing machine accessories